- When you make a reservation your credit card is charged for the total amount for the duration of your stay.
Our cancellation policy period is 10 days prior to your arrival on RV/Tent sites with the following exceptions:
- All cancellations/changes must be received by phone during our office hours.
- May 1, 2022 – Memorial Day Weekend 8:00 AM -6:00 PM (MST)
- Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST)
- Labor Day Weekend – October 15, 2022, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (MST)
- If you cancel prior to the cancellation policy, you will receive a refund of your reservation deposit less $20 for an RV site and $15 for Tent site.
- Cancellations within the 10-day cancellation period will result in forfeiture of your entire reservation.
- There is no penalty for adding additional nights to your stay. If the guest needs to short their stay you will receive a refund for those charges less $20 for an RV site and $15 for Tent site prior to the 10-day cancellation period. Stays shortened after the cancellation period will result in no refund.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- No show reservations are responsible for the amount of your entire booking.
Our site policy:
- Tents are not allowed on RV sites. There are tent sites available for rental.
- RVs are NOT ALLOWED on tent sites.
- No RV's/Conversion Vans/ or Pop-ups are allowed on basic or electric tent sites.
- Our electrical pedestals at our RV sites are for RV and Campers NO ELCTRIAL VEHICLES are allowed to be plugged in. Please ask the office for directions for Tesla and other Electrical Vehicle charging stations within our town.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 10 feet and are not allowed in the office, laundry and shower facilities.
- A dog park is available, and all rules posted must be followed.
- Please clean up after your pet and do not leave them unattended.
Arrival and Departure time:
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM (MST) for RV/Tent Sites
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM (MST) for all sites
- No Early Arrivals or Late Check-outs will be allowed
- Please notify us if you expect to check-in after 8:00 PM (MST) so we can accommodate your late arrival.
Vehicles and Extra Trailers
Our sites are for one vehicle and one RV. Any extra vehicles will need to fit on the pad space provided or will have to be parked in out overflow parking area free of charge. Extra vehicles must be declared before arrival or a $20 fee will be applied for parking. Extra Trailers (cargo, flatbed, boat, and car dolly) will need to be declared before arrival. If they will not fit on the pad provided, they will need to be parked in our trailer parking area free of charge. If you arrive with an undeclared trailer (cargo, flatbed, boat, and car dolly) there will be a $20 fee to park it. ***No electric cars will be allowed to charge at any RV post or outlet.***